With the very first #emailhuddle fast approaching (register your interest here) we thought it was a good time to look at the topics we’ll be covering this time round.
What is #emailhuddle? It’s our effort to bring the email community together once a month and discuss key topics, share best practice tips and work our way through a healthy debate about how campaigns should be executed.
So what will we be discussing on the 25th of April? Well, the theme is email in 2012 – something you should all be increasingly familiar with by now…
Discussions could cover the following:
- What’s your key tip for email on mobile?
- What percentage of opens do you see on email?
- How should you optimise for mobile?
- How much of a threat is social media for email marketing?
- How do you get people to share email content on social channels?
- Which social channels work out best for you with email?
- What has the impact been of the iPad on tablet opens?
- How much consideration do tablets require?
- How is the email experience different on tablets?
- How should you adapt your emails for tablets?
We’ll be focussing on the following areas and look forward to seeing a few familiar faces!
- WHAT’S NEXT?
THE FUTURE OF EMAIL
3pm GMT Wednesday 25 April