Tink Taylor, dotMailer’s COO, is joining our US delegation to one of the biggest eCommerce trade shows of the year, so far. Here’s the full lowdown!
IRCE, the Internet Retailer Conference and Exhibition (June 10-13, McCormick Place West, Chicago), billed as the World’s Largest eCommerce event
This year, IRCE celebrates its 10th year, bringing together the world’s leading experts in online and digital retail – showcasing a mix of over 10,000 retailers and sponsors.
Setting the tone for IRCE are a star-studded cast of keynote speakers, giving their guidance on the ever-changing landscape: Wayfair.com’s Niraj Shah, Wikipedia’s Jimmy Wales, John Donohoe of eBay and Sukhinder Singh Cassidy of Joyus. Other people to watch out for include:
- Ryan Bonifacino of Alex & Ani, debating how and why data should have a direct effect on the fluidity of marketing strategies
- Forrester Research’s Andy Hoar, discussing the Top 3 Metrics for B2B Marketers in 2014
- Facebook’s Nicholas Franchet presenting on how to make Social work for eCommerce
- ChannelAdvisor Corp’s Gina DeFrank & Scot Wingo, leading workshops in the Amazon & Me Track (more on these later in the blog)
dotMailer & Friends at IRCE
dotMailer will of course be present (Booth #1438) alongside our partners:
- EyeMagine(Booth #866)
- SLI Systems (Booth #601)
- Corra (Booth #755)
- Celebros (Booth #763)
- BrightPearl (Booth #1236)
- Peer1 Hosting (Booth #466);
- eCommerce Industry chums, Classy Llama (Booth #1140).
Other stands to check out include:
- Magento (Booth #829) – After the big announcements at Imagine 2014, this stand is going to be one of the biggest draws of the show with hands on demos of the new Enterprise and CE versions of the world’s most prolific eCommerce platform
- Wolters Kluwer (Booth #408) – One of our US clients, and a leading provider of sales tax solutions
- DHL (Booths #1821 #1829) – Another one of our clients – one of the World’s favourite postal solution providers
We’re also part of the annual Magento Partner Mania event – a chance for delegates to snap up $15,000 in giveaways, simply by stopping by at the vast network of stands belonging to Magento partners.
dotMailer will be giving away two gift cards from our clients’, the uber-exclusive Alex Woo Jewelry.
Just stop by the Magento booth (Booth #829) to pick up a Mania Map, and look out for the orange welcome mats. Find dotMailer (Booth #1438) and submit your business card to enter.
While we’re on the subject of competitions, Internet Retailer, are also running their annual Win the Wheels contest. (Disclosure: dotMailer’s also sponsoring it!) For a chance to a brand new Mercedes Benz CLA 250, head here for more information.
Check out IRCE’s pretty awesome interactive floor plan app for more information (we don’t normally get excited about a floorplan, but this one’s actually really good!)
Workshops, Workshops, Workshops
If you’re in town, prior to the main conference, you will probably want to check out the pre-show workshops:
- The Amazon & Me Workshops, run by Amazon peers alike, look to help level the playing field between all Internet retailers. In these days of the Collaborative Economy, the Amazon Marketplace offers a shared platform for many businesses – but sometimes at a price. These seminars look to disseminate best practice, weighing up the pros and cons of doing business with Amazon.
- The Technology Workshops offer a brilliant platform for extensive learning on emerging innovation, helping marketers get up to speed with cutting-edge industry developments
- The Video Workshops look to offer some of the best thought leadership in content marketing. Online video is among most consumed online media, and retailers are yet to fully harness its potential, from creation to distribution.
If you’d like to meet arrange a meeting with the dotMailer team, or talk through any aspect of the platform and our numerous partner integrations geared towards eCommerce, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or just come and meet us on the stand!