A regular face on the trade show stand (yet not as regular on the blog!), our Marketing Manager, Rebecca Doherty has the latest on our next industry appearance.
And the trade show circuit rolls on. Next on the calendar for the dotMailer team, is the revamped Marketing Week Live (June 25-26, Olympia Grand, London).
Unlike previous years, 2014 sees the show abandon its usual format of splitting its different exhibitor, workshop and seminar areas by channel. Instead, the whole show is arranged by ‘challenge’ – the issues that contemporary marketers face. MWL seeks to be a problem solving event for marketers of all disciplines, and a pretty exciting show all round.
What’s dotMailer doing?
Once again, Skip Fidura, our Client Services Director, takes to the podium with his new, ‘People buy from People’ presentation. In the increasingly digital world, consumers prefer to buy from the brands which provide them with the best customer experience. In this presentation, Skip will explore how adding the humanity and personality into a brand’s interactions with customers via email marketing, can have the biggest impact.
Why go to MWL?
4 Massive Exhibition areas, set across Olympia Grand’s sprawling hall:
- Understand – An arena dedicated to insight-driven marketing, helping brands understand their customers
- Engage – This zone focusses on the new dynamics of interaction, how businesses can interact with their users and potential customers
- Convert– The modern customer journey has dramatically changed in the age of mobile and social. This area is dedicated to helping understand the modern user experiences which lead to the point of sale.
- Experience – Marketing should be about brands doing amazingly cool things that wow us, and this area is dedicated to enabling marketers to do just that
- Personality – A zone dedicated to PR and brand promotional exposure
In addition the conference tracks are split up into separate challenges, each with an extensive program:
- Futureproofing your marketing team
- Selling your brand
- Effective analytics to influence the campaign lifecycle
- Agile Marketing
- Marketing Automation in a multichannel world
- Maximising ROI from your suppliers
Who should I see?
In truth, there is absolutely loads to fill your entire marketing team’s eager minds with. Here are our top picks:
- David Pemsel, Deputy Chief Exec of the Guardian, speaking on creativity in digital and the art of engagement
- Econsultancy are hosting several awesome talks – Agile Marketing with their CEO, Ashley Friedlein, Content Marketing, and ‘integrating online and offline data’. Also, check out their booth at A425
- Domino’s Pizza’s Nick Dutch, presenting on how they became a mobile-first brand
How Do I get Tickets?
Registration for marketers and businesses is free (subject to conditions) – register for tickets here.