The Leaders Sport Business Summit is an elite annual sports industry event, with over 1500 senior-level, invitation-only attendees. And it’s all happening on the 8th-9th of October this year.
dotmailer will be participating in this industry-elite event. We’ll be showcasing some of the email marketing and marketing automation solutions we’ve delivered for hugely successful sports clubs, organizations and businesses including:
- Burnley FC
- Crystal Palace FC
- Derby County FC
- Brighton & Hove Albion FC
- Durham County Cricket Club
- British Judo
- British Cycling
The game plan behind the event
By bringing together the elite of the sports industry influencers, The Sports Business Summit gives delegates access to a unique opportunity to gain insight and inspiration, share ideas and build business relationships.
- Glenn Miller, Head of Sport and Entertainment Media Partnerships EMEA, Facebook
- Thierry Weil, Marketing Director, FIFA
- Russell Wolff, Executive Vice President and General Manager, ESPN International
- Sir Dave Brailsford, General Manager and Team Principle, Team Sky
- Tom Daley, Professional Diver and Olympian, Team GB
The line-up and formation
This year’s Summit is split into 5 key streams, from fan engagement, to branding and technology, through leadership and business challenges.
Highlights of the program we’ve picked out for marketers this year include:
- Knowledge is power: How data, technology and understanding your fan can transform your business
- Getting engaged: Building an audience and creating deeper relationships with fans
- Unleashing the passion: Sports marketing in a changing world
- Heads and shoulders above the rest: Making your brand stand tall in a crowd
dotmailer at the top of its game, in the Centre of Excellence
The organisers have created a ‘Centre of Excellence’ for this year’s Summit, bringing together leading sports industry suppliers who offer some of the most innovative and ground-breaking services to the industry’s elite.
Alongside dotmailer, suppliers include T-Mobile, Adidas, Barclays, Coca-Cola, Ford, FIFA, Google, MasterCard, Samsung, Sky and YouTube.
dotmailer will be on stand number 2, showcasing the unique technology that’s helping leading sports businesses to excel at email marketing and marketing automation.
We’re also running a virtual ‘longest golf drive competition’ to see just how the industry movers and shakers stack up when it comes to hitting a ball!
Event: The Sport Business Summit 2014
Organiser: Leaders in Sport
Date: 8-9th October 2014
Location: Stamford Bridge, London