By Cliff Guy
We’ve had some great feedback on the digital advent calendar game we’re running right up until December 25.
Users are liking the fact that it’s not a gimmick – we really are giving away a stack of prizes every day – each one hidden behind our special advent calendar windows.
We launched the dotDigital Group advent calender on December 1st and after 4 days we’ve already given away…
- A Fortnum & Mason’s luxury Christmas hamper
- 14 £5 Amazon vouchers
- 25 dotMailer Site and Survey builder licences
- 17 dotMailer Lead Vision licences worth £150 each
- 34 personalised Christmas e-cards – worth £99 each
- 42 bundles of 10,000 dotMailer email sends – worth £225 each
- 1 email health check from our Consultancy team – worth £500
- 44 SEO health checks
- 48 website health checks
- 306 Digital Marketing Guide downloads
All that, and we’re only on day 4! Eat you heart out Father Christmas.
Online ‘games’ like this are a great way to interact and engage with your customer base. We’ve had lots of really positive comments from people using the calendar, and several enquiries from clients who want us to create a similar calendar for their own business next year.
If you haven’t registered on the dotDigital advent calendar yet, then waste no more time. There are still 21 days of prize giving left, as a write this blog.
To checkout our prize-packed digital advent calendar and to register to play, go to