So the development team have been powering through all the thoughts and suggestions in our support forum and here’s the latest round-up of all the updates
Brand new drag & drop Image Manager
Oh boy – we think you’re going to love what we’ve done to the Image Manager tool in our template editor.
Thanks to feedback from dotMailer users, we’ve totally reimagined how images work in dotMailer and given the Image Manager tool a complete makeover.
- Now you can upload and file multiple images in no time, just by dragging & dropping them.
- Find images in seconds using the keyword search.
- Get your pics super-organised with nested folders.
Get personal with our new drag & drop dynamic content builder
Set up marketing automation in minutes!
Imagine being able to define and create powerful, rule-based dynamic content in your campaigns, in minutes – just by dragging & dropping. Well guess what? In dotMailer, now you can.
- Drag dynamic content elements straight into your campaign template.
- Drag & drop text and images to create dynamic content variations in minutes.
- Easily define dynamic content rules with our new drag & drop query builder.
- Clone dynamic content and rules in a mouse click for use in other campaigns.
An updated Facebook email signup form tool.
Ensure all your social ‘pals’ can signup to your emails with this new Facebook email signup form. Find out how