Your customers aren’t just numbers or statistics. They’re real people. Treat them like that and your multichannel campaign will be successful.
- Data is King! The information you need to know is right there in front of you: what your customers respond to, what they don’t, where and when they touch your brand and why. Watch, look and listen carefully to the data you have – and if you want more, just ask them!
- Make your communications relevant. After all, would you respond to a generic message?
- Be responsive – if somebody wants to buy there and then, let them. If somebody wants to feedback to you, let them. Make it as easy as possible for your customers to interact with your brand
- Let the personality of your brand shine through. DON’T BE GENERIC!
- Make your employees visible – show your customers you’re human too (remember – people buy from people)
- To imagine you’re having a real conversation, face-to-face, with your customer. Write how you’d talk to them, not how you think you should.
We hope you’ve enjoyed our blog series on multichannel marketing. For more information visit on how you can do multichannel marketing click here.